Notifications of Claimed Copyright Infringement
Jostens, Inc. d/b/a Memory Book Comapnay (“Memory Book” or “Jostens”) and its affiliated companies respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that material accessible on this website or through this service infringes one or more of your copyrighted works, you can request that PrintLynx remove the allegedly infringing material by providing a Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Notification”) to our designated Copyright Agent in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”). To be valid, a Notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner(s), or a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (or if multiple works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of those works).
- Identification of the material that is alleged to be infringing, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Memory Book Company to locate the material.
- A statement that the person submitting the Notification has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement (1) that the provided information in the Notification is accurate, and (2) that, under penalty of perjury, the person filing the Notice is the copyright owner or is a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner whose exclusive right is allegedly infringed.
- The contact information of the person filing the Notification.
Please send Notifications of Claimed Infringement to:
Upon receipt of a valid Notification, PrintLynx will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material, shall forward the Notification to the alleged infringer, and will take reasonable steps to notify the alleged infringer that PrintLynx has removed or disabled access to the material. PrintLynx will comply with any valid counter-notification submitted to it as provided under the DMCA.
WE CAUTION YOU THAT KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENTING THAT MATERIAL IS INFRINGING MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL PENALTIES, CIVIL LITIGATION, AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
NOTE: This information is provided exclusively for providing PrintLynx with Notifications of Claimed Infringement under the DMCA. All other inquiries will not receive a response through this process or through the email address listed above. The information on this page should not be construed as legal advice.